Building Code Enforcement Amendments
December 4, 2007
This legislative proposal included primarily the changes to the local building code required by the Department of State to give the Town Building department increased inspection and licensing powers.
In addition, the proposed local law also included as a local initiative the inclusion of an Energy Star certification for new residential construction and a section to provide local control over burning practices that often "fall through the cracks" of State NYSDEC regulation. This latter section being proposed at the request of the local Fire Chiefs.
Building Department Forms
- pdf When do I need a building permit?
- pdf Building Permit Application
- pdf Requirements for Workers Compensation
- pdf Highway Road Permit
- pdf Outline of Plans
- pdf Sanitary Wastewater Disposal Permit Application
- pdf Soil Erosion Plan for Single Lot Minor Subdivision
- pdf DEC Information
- pdf Subdivision Requirements
- pdf Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Affidavit
- pdf Zoning for Business and Industrial Districts - Use
- pdf Zoning for Residential and Ag Districts - Use